Coating Lubricant LSC-500
Product name: LSC-500 Coating Lubricant
LSC-500 Coating Lubricant is a kind of calcium stearate emulsion,
it can be applied in various kinds of coating system as lubricate
wet coating to reduce the friction force originated from mutual
moving of components. By using it can promote liquidity of coating,
improve coating operation, increase the quality of coated paper,
eliminate the fines removal arised when coated paper operated by
super calender,moreover,also reduce the disadvantages ,such as chap or skin
arised when coated paper folded.
|solid content, %||49-51|
|pH value||> 11|
|Electric property||non- ionicity|
|Shelf life||5-35℃, 6 months|
1. Improve the smoothness and lustrousness of coating layer.
2. Improve liquidity and homogeneity of coating.
3. Improve printability of coating paper.
4. Prevent fines removal,chap and skin from happening.
5. The addition of adhesion agent can be reduced.
6. It has a very good compatibility when interacting with various
additive agents in coating.
200kgs/plastic drum or 1000kgs/plastic drum or 22tons/flexibag.