Water Decoloring Agent
CAS Number: 55295-98-2
Trade name: LSD-01 / LSD-03 /lsd-07Decoloring Agent
Chemical name: PolyDCD; Dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
Features & Applications:
Water Decoloring Agent is a quaternary ammonium cationic copolymer,
it's dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin. it has excellent efficiency
in decoloring, flocculating and COD removal.
1. The product is mainly used to decolor the effluent with high
colority from dyestuff plant. It is suitable to treat waste water
with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
2. It can also be used to treat waste water from textile industry
and dye houses, pigment industry, printing ink industry and paper
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper& pulp
as retention agent
|Appearance||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid||Light yellow or yellow sticky liquid||Colorless or light-color sticky liquid|
|PH(30% water solution)||2.0-5.0|
Concentration and viscosity of solution can be customized according
to customers’ needs.
Application method and notes:
1 .The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added
to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the
clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic
flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce
the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend
on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product would show layer separation and become white at low
temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing
Package and storage:
Store in dry and ventilated room, recommended temperature 5-30℃.
The product is packed in 250kg/drum, or 1250kg/IBC.
Shelf life: 12 months